Over 20 years’ experience supporting vulnerable people
Alternative Futures Group has over 20 years’ experience of supporting vulnerable people with a variety of needs to fulfil their potential and live the lives they choose.
We employ more than 2,500 staff supporting over 1,000 people with a learning disability, physical disability or mental health need across the North West.
Our support is provided in a range of settings – from single tenancies, shared accommodation, extra care and Treatment and Recovery Centre’s.
We are a specialist provider of a wide range of person-centred services which promote independence, choice, control and active citizenship; and we are one of the UK’s largest health and social care charities.
- Are one of the few providers who can offer the whole spectrum of care and support from socialisation to therapeutic treatment and recovery support.
- Put people at the heart of everything we do and we value everyone’s unique contribution, this includes the people we support, their families and our workforce – person centred with a strong focus on co-production.
- Provide flexible, personalised, unique support to enable people we support to live fulfilled, active lives as part of their community.
- Invest time in recruiting the right people, with the right values, for the right jobs – values based recruitment
- Have high levels of specialist expertise as part of our multidisciplinary approach to care and support, which includes social worker, occupational therapist, advanced nurse practitioners, autism specialist and behavioural support specialists.
- Have a well-established and experienced Learning and Development Team who ensure all our staff are fully trained and skilled in order to support people well.
- Have a proven track record of delivering high quality services to meet the unique needs and aspirations of the people we support.
- Have effective working relationships with local authorities, commissioners and other statutory organisations including clinical commissioning groups, and we understand the local communities in which we work – partnership working
- Have a unique quality assurance framework which ensures high quality, safe and positive experiences for the people we support.
To find out more about our services and opportunities to work in partnership with Alternative Futures Group, please contact us.